You’ve got an amazing idea; a business, a charity, a project or product and want a logo for it. However, how to go about getting that logo can feel overwhelming, especially if you’re tight on finances, creativity or time.
In this episode we’ll cover three very different approaches to get your logo designed on any budget.
We’ll look at software and people who can help along the way, plus cover:
- Free and DIY ways to get your new logo
- Design competitions the benefits and pitfalls
- Designers and brand consultants
By the end of this episode you’ll know which route is right for you and what to do next.
A logo isn’t always necessary but it really can help you move from being a Dreamer to a Doer!
- (3:30) Do you need a logo?
- (6:00) Benefits of a logo when you’ve come from a corporate background.
- (9:20) Designing your own logo – DIY.
- (14:08) What are design competitions?
- (20:23) Higher range options.
Links & Resources: